The Newcastle Jets would like to thank our fans for their support during the 2017/18 season. To show our thanks, in association with official club partner Bartercard, we’re giving away a family holiday to Fiji!
To enter for your chance to WIN, all you have to do is attend 10 of the Jets’ 14 home games during the 2017/18 Hyundai A-League season.
The competition commenced on Friday 13 October, 2017 and concludes Saturday 20 January, 2018, with both members and non-members are eligible to win.
All those who have attended Jets’ fixtures against Perth Glory and Western Sydney Wanderers have already entered the draw!
The prize is a family holidays for 5 nights to Fiji (Nadi) for 2 adults and 2 children, including flights and accommodation up to the value of $8,000 AUD each.
The winners of the competition will be drawn at the Jets’ final home game on Friday 6 April, 2018 against Perth Glory.
The winners need not be present at the draw, however they will be notified by phone and email within one business day of being selected. The club will work with the prize-winners to redeem and book their holidays when suitable. However, they will need to be redeemed by 31 December, 2018.
Want to become a Jets member? Or would like to renew your membership? click here or go to or call the club on (02) 4921 0800.
For all terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run via joining the Newcastle Jets as a 2017/18 Member at by auto renewal, by phone or via the website www.membership.newcastlejets.com.au during the Promotional Period.
- The Competition commences at 12.01am AEDT Friday October 13 2017 and concludes at 6:30pm AEDT Saturday January 20 2018 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Newcastle Jets Club Pty Ltd (ACN 602 270 664) at Wirra Crescent, University of Newcastle Grounds, Waratah West, NSW, 2298, Telephone: (02) 4921 0800 ('Promoter').
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
- Number of entries: One entry per Member
- People enter the Competition by attending 10 of 14 Newcastle Jets’ home games during the 2017/18 season, commencing on Sunday 15 October, 2017 and concluding Friday 6 April, 2018.
- Entries must be made by attending Newcastle Jets games during the Promotional Period.
- The Prize consists of a family holidays for 5 nights to Fiji (Nadi) for 2 adults + 2 children, including flights (economy) and accommodation up to the value of $8,000 AUD. Prize value may be subject to change depending on dates and times flights and accommodation are booked. The Prize does not include taxes, transfers, food and beverages etc. Flights must be to and from Sydney International Airport. Flight dates exclude NSW School Holiday periods
- The winners of the Competition will be:
- a. Determined by drawwill take place at halftime, approximately 8:30pm AEDT on Friday 6 April, 2018 at McDonald Jones Stadium for the Newcastle Jets V Perth Glory match. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by phone and email within one business day of being selected. The name of the winner will also be published on the Newcastle Jets main website at www.newcastlejets.com.au within one business day of being selected.
- The Promoter will work with the Prize winner to redeem and book their holidays when suitable. However, they will need to be redeemed by December 31 2018.
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Authorised under permit numbers: LTPS/17/18600
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in processing the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
- a. the Promoter contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant.
The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.