Newcastle Jets are excited to announce that the club will hold its second School Holiday Clinic in 2016 this September. Powered by Slater & Gordon the Clinic will focus on skill development and tactical improvement for players aged eight to 14.
Coaches from the Club’s Westfield W-League and Emerging Jets systems will mentor players attending the Clinic. These coaches will include Jets Women’s Assistant Coach Ash Wilson, Westfield W-League Players Cassidy Davis and Jenna Kingsley, as well as other Emerging Jets coaches.
Players will also have the opportunity to meet the Club’s first team squad ahead of kick-off in the Hyundai A-League 2016/17 Season.
The Newcastle Jets September School Holiday Clinic will cater for varying skills levels, and players will be grouped accordingly. A maximum of 15 players will be placed in each group to ensure that each player receives individual attention on both days of the Clinic. All drills and sessions will be targeted at the skill level of the group to ensure that players get real value from the Clinic. Additionally there will be goalkeeper specific training.
Places at the Newcastle Jets September School Holiday Clinic are limited. Please click here to register NOW! Registrations close Monday 19 September 2016 or when capacity is reached.
What is included?
- Two (2) days of skill development, technical and tactical football sessions plus some time set aside for fun!
- Meet & greet session with the Newcastle Jets first team squad.
- A personal assessment at the end of the Clinic to guide future development.
- 1x junior ticket to the first Jets home game of the Hyundai A-League 2016/17 Season against Adelaide United on Sunday 9 October 2016.
- Morning tea and lunch both days.
- Free sausage sizzle for parents and children on Day 2.
- $175.00 (including GST)
- Dates: Tuesday 27 & Wednesday 28 September 2016
- Venue: Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility (13 Park Road, Speers Point NSW 2284)
- 9:00am – 3:00pm daily
- Drop off at 8:45am / Pick up at 3:05pm
- What to bring:
- Refillable water bottle
- Football boots and shin pads
- Appropriate clothing including warm and wet weather gear
- Ball and/or gear for signing (one item per child)
- Other: Café facilities will be open for parents and children to purchase additional food and drinks.
- First Aid: The venue has first aid facilities on site. All coaches are first aid qualified. Please make sure you fill out any medical conditions for the player on the registration form.
- Groups: Players will be grouped by age and/or skill level. Please indicate this on the registration form along with any friends your child would like to be placed with.
- In the event of wet weather the Clinic will still go ahead.
- Players are to bring flat-soled sneakers and a rain jacket in the case of wet weather.
- If the weather conditions for the day are forecasted to be dangerous (e.g. lightening) then an e-mail notification will be sent out by 8.00am that morning informing players of any venue changes or cancellations.
- Please fill out the registration form here.
- If you want to register more than one player, you will need to fill out a separate registration form for each player
- Registrations close at 5:00pm on Monday 19 September 2016 or when capacity is reached.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent out the week prior to the Clinic.
- Payment is via credit card. Fill out your payment details when you register your child to secure their place.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing to email@example.com at least two (2) business days prior to the clinic (by COB Thursday 22 September 2016). Any cancellations made after this time cannot be guaranteed a refund.
- For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4921 0807.