The Newcastle Jets July School Holiday Clinic is now fully subscribed. However, you can join the waiting list.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST
Newcastle Jets are excited to announce that the club will hold a School Holiday Clinic this July focusing on skill development and tactical improvement for players aged eight to 14.
Players attending the Clinic will be mentored by coaches from the club’s Westfield W-League and Emerging Jets systems. These coaches will include Jets Women’s Assistant Coach Ash Wilson, players Jenna Kingsley and Cassidy Davis, and the Emerging Jets’ Andrew Goldman, Ben Hughes, and Chad Dobson.
Players will also receive an exclusive talk from Newcastle Jets Hyundai A-League Head Coach Scott Miller during the Clinic, and have the opportunity to meet the club’s first team squad.
The Newcastle Jets July School Holiday Clinic will cater for varying skills levels, and players will be grouped accordingly. A maximum of 15 players will be placed in each group to ensure that each player receives individual attention on both days. All drills and sessions will be targeted at the skill level of the group to ensure that players get real value from the Clinic.
What is included?
- Two (2) days of skill development, technical and tactical football sessions plus some time set aside for fun!
- Exclusive talk from Newcastle Jets Hyundai A-League Head Coach Scott Miller
- The first meet & greet session of the 2016/17 season with Newcastle Jets first team players
- A personal assessment at the end of the Clinic to guide future development
- A Newcastle Jets cap
- 1x junior ticket to the first Jets home game of the Hyundai A-League 2016/17 season against Adelaide United on Sunday 9 October 2015
- Morning tea and lunch both days
Price: $175.00 (including GST)
- Dates: Tuesday 5 & Wednesday 6 July 2016
- Venue: Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility (13 Park Road, Speers Point NSW 2284)
- Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm daily (drop off at 8:45am / pick up at 3:05pm)
What to bring:
- Refillable water bottle
- Football boots and shin pads
- Appropriate clothing including warm and wet weather gear
- Ball and/or gear for signing
- Café facilities will be open for parents and children to purchase additional food and drinks
- First Aid: The venue has first aid facilities on site. All coaches are first aid qualified. Please make sure you fill out any medical conditions for the player on the registration form.
- Groups: Players will be grouped by age and/or skill level. Please indicate this on the registration form.
- In the event of wet weather the Clinic will still go ahead.
- Players are to bring flat-soled sneakers and a rain jacket in the case of wet weather.
- If the weather conditions for the day are forecasted to be dangerous (e.g. lightening) then the Clinic will not be held at Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility. An e-mail notification will be sent out by 8:00am that morning informing players of any venue changes or cancellations.