Newcastle Jets are pleased to announce that the Club's Member Sub-Committee for the 2014/15 season has been selected.
The 8 person committee was selected from on overwhelming response of applications from current members, with over 70 received. We thank every Member who took the time to express their interest in sitting on the Members sub-committee.
The group will act in a consultative manner and will provide the Club with a range of views from different segments and groups of the Club’s Member base. The members selected represent a diverse cross section of Jets supporters.
The objectives of the committee are to:
• To enhance the relationship between the Club and it’s Members and providing our Members the opportunity to play a key role in helping achieve success
• To establish a direct communication forum that is structured, orderly and efficient
• To help the Club better understand issues that most affect and concern our Members
The Club will engage with the Member Sub-Committee on a range of topics including:
• Active Support & Match Day Atmosphere
• Membership packages and entitlements
• Member communications
• Match Day experience and facilities
The Member sub-committee appointment is as follows:
Grant Furner (Representative of The Squadron Football Supporters Club)
The first Members sub-committee will be held on Monday 1st December at 6pm. We welcome ALL Members to propose discussion topics, feedback or questions for the first Member Sub-committee by emailing email@example.com or via Twitter @JetsSupport by Monday 24th November 2014.
The minutes of each meeting will be published online.