To recognise the importance of our Members the Newcastle Jets will present a new award at the Club's Player of the Year Awards.
The Newcastle Jets would like to thank you for your ongoing support of the Club.
Our Members are of vital importance to our players, our Club and our future. To recognise this, we are creating a prestigious new award to be presented at the Newcastle Jets 2013/14 Player of the Year Awards.
This year Members will have the opportunity to vote for the Members Player of The Year, which will be presented to the winner at the Player of the Year Awards on Saturday 12 April 2014.
Every Member who votes will go in the draw to win two tickets to the 2013/14 Awards night and be given the opportunity to present the Members Player of the Year Award.
For the Full Terms and Conditions to vote for Members Player of the Year Award, see below.
The Club will also be releasing a small amount of tickets for our Members to attend Newcastle Jets 2013/14 Player of the Year Awards Night so that our Members can share this special night with the players, coaches and corporate partners.
The night will recognise the achievements of our Hyundai A-League, FoxTel National Youth League and Westfield W-League Teams during the 2013/14 season.
The event will be held on Saturday 12 April 2014 from 6.30pm in the Chairman-s Lounge at Hunter Stadium.
Canapes, refreshments followed by a two-course meal will be provided and tickets will be $125 per person.
If you wish to purchase a ticket for the Awards night, please register your interest HERE.
You will be required to log in with your username and password. Please note, one registration will equal interest for one ticket. Each Member should login with their own unique username and password to express their interest if they wish to purchase a ticket.
Members that register their interest will be contacted at a later date and given the first right to purchase. Members will be contacted on a first in best-dressed policy.
Terms and Conditions to vote for Members Player of the Year Award
· Each qualifying entry counts towards one (1) entry only.
· Only 2013/14 Financial Members will be eligible to vote for this year-s award.
· The winner (2 tickets to presentation night and opportunity to present the award) that is decided by the Promoter will be contacted via phone. The winner will have until Wednesday April 9, 2014 to accept the prize. Should the winner not accept the prize by this time another winner will be contacted and so fourth.
· The Promotion will open on Friday March 28 at 9am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) and will continue until Monday April 7 at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”). 2014 (“Promotion Period ”). All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
· Incomplete, indecipherable and incorrect entries are not eligible to be entered.
By participating in this promotion the winner accepts that the promoter may take photos of them at the awards night that will be published through the Promoters channels.