Newcastle Jets 2017/18 Memberships are on sale now!We’ve added Ernie Merrick, Roy O'Donovan, Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Dimitri Petratos, Daniel Georgievski and Glen Moss to our Club for the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 Season, however we still feel that we’re missing a key piece of the puzzle - YOU!
Jets Memberships for season 13 of the Hyundai A-League (plus the Westfield W-League) are on sale now! Click here to renew or purchase, or read on to find out everything you need to know to sign-up for what’s shaping up as a huge season for the Club.
Our brand new Member Portal has just been launched - visit membership.newcastlejets.com.au today!
Newcastle Jets Membership 2017/18 - everything you need to know!
- Membership prices have been frozen for the 2017/18 season! – pay what you paid in 2016/17.
- Renewal packs are in the process of being printed and lodged with Australia Post and will arrive with Members soon.
- For Members on the Automatic Renewal Plan, you don’t need to do a thing if you wish to retain your current Membership with no changes. Automatic Renewal will occur on Thursday 20 July 2017.
- For those on the 9-month payment plan, your first payment will be deducted on Thursday 20 July 2017 and then on the 28th of each month, until March 2018. For those who pay upfront, your payment will be deducted on Thursday 20 July 2017.
- If you do not wish to renew you must OPT OUT by Wednesday 14 July 2017. Please do not call Newcastle Jets Member Services to opt out, as we require notification in writing via e-mail or post.
- To update your credit/or debit card details please contact Member Services.
Keep your same seat at McDonald Jones Stadium
- Renew by Monday 31 July 2017 to retain your seat(s). All seats not renewed by this date will be released and made available to existing and new Members.
Member Loyalty (NEW!)
- Member loyalty relates to the number of consecutive seasons you have been a Member of the Newcastle Jets. Member loyalty will be recognised in different ways including special merchandise items, events, experiences and more. Be sure to renew your Membership to maintain your loyalty years. Our Supporter Membership is perfect for those who cannot get to games if you were thinking of not renewing due to other commitments or moving away.
No category change or price increase for Bays 70 and 71
- Previous management had planned to change these bays to the Silver category of Membership however we can confirm these seats will remain as part of the Red Membership for season 2017/18.
Making changes to your Membership
- You can update your details by logging in to your MyJETS Account or by contacting Member Services.
- To change your seats please fill out a seating request form. Seating requests must be submitted via this form and seats will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis
- Membership on-sale Friday 23 June 2017.
- Automatic Renewal Thursday 20 July 2017.
- Reserved Seat Deadline Monday 31 July 2017.
- Select your seat at McDonald Jones Stadium.
- Purchase online to select your seat using our interactive seating map.
Memberships to suit everyone
- The Supporter Membership is the perfect way to be part of the team even if you can’t get to the game.
- Season tickets start from just $160 for adults – that’s less than $11.50 per game! Plus, you receive free entry to two F3 Derby fixtures in Gosford and free entry to six Westfield W-League home games – make that less than $7.30 per game! Choose from three different levels of reserved seating (Gold, Silver or Red) or select a Blue General Admission Membership and sit on either hill or in Bay 1.
- Our Platinum Membership is the ultimate Jets Member Experience and gives you the most access to the team plus a Corporate Box upgrade for one game.
- 2017/18 Member pack.
- Discounts on official Jets merchandise at Everything Football in Kotara.
- 20% discount on home match day tickets through Ticketmaster.
- 10% discount on match day food and beverages at McDonald Jones Stadium.
- Exclusive Member content and regular e-newsletter.
- And much more!