The 21st episode of ‘Boarding Pass’ – the Official Newcastle Jets Podcast in association with Media Partner NEW FM – has landed!
Press play to join host Meredith Gibbs as we provide Jets Members and supporters with player and coach interviews, club news, and a match preview.
This week’s edition of Boarding Pass is packed full of content, with no less than five guests joining Gibbsy ahead of our clash with Western Sydney Wanderers at Hunter Stadium at 5pm on Sunday.
- Newcastle Jets Women’s Chloe Logarzo answers our call from Osaka, Japan where she helped the Westfield Matildas qualify for the 2016 Rio Games.
- Former Newcastle Jets midfielder and Novocastrian Jacob Pepper, now with Western Sydney Wanderers, talks about his time with this weekend’s opponents.
- Injured Newcastle Jets star Labinot Haliti checks in with Gibbsy to discuss how his rehabilitation process is going.
- Newcastle Jets Head Physiotherapist Justin Dougherty also speaks with Meredith about Labinot’s injury rehabilitation process, labelling Haliti as a “true professional” in every sense and revealing that the attacker starts his day at 4am such is his commitment to return stronger and better next season.
- And last but most certainly not least, Newcastle Herald football writer James Gardiner previews this Sunday’s match against the Wanderers, and tips Leonardo as the man that could spark a Jets result over the red-and-blacks this weekend.