Newcastle Jets Major Partner nib are offering fans the chance to win an exclusive Jets experience by sharing a photo of themselves with the #nibJetsFan Team Photo Wall.By posting a photo on Twitter or Instagram and including @NewcastleJetsFC and the hashtag #nibJetsFan, one lucky fan will win a signed 2014/15 Jets Home Jersey and the opportunity to toss the coin on-field for Round 16 before watching the match with a mate.
Simply visit the #nibJetsFan Team Photo Wall located opposite the Merchandise Outlet on Level 1 of the Western Grandstand during this Saturday's and share your photos before 8pm.
Every photo shared using #nibJetsFan at Jets home games also gets the chance to be seen on the Stadium Big Screen throughout the match. So get snapping!
Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion commences 27/11/14 at 10am and ends at 8:00pm AEST on 30/12/2014 (“Promotional Period”).
2. The entry must be posted on to Twitter or Instagram by 8:00pm Tuesday 30th December 2014.
3. Eligible entries must include #nibJetsfan hashtag and @NewcastleJetsFC handle.
4. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. A winner will be selected on merit and drawn on Monday 5th January 2014 at the Promoter's discretion from eligible entries.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winner will be announced via the Newcastle Jets Twitter and Instagram accounts on Tuesday 6th January 2014.
8. Winner will receive one 2014/15 Newcastle Jets Home Jersey signed by the Club A-League Squad, two (2) Category 2 match tickets to the Newcastle Jets v Brisbane Roar A-League match on Friday 6th February 2014 and the winner will be invited to toss the coin before the match kicks off. Prize package is valued at $500.
9. The prize only includes the items listed in these Terms and Conditions.
10. The prize will be available for venue pick up on the day of the Round 16 match at the Jets Member Collection window.
11. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any event or match is cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
14. Any questions regarding the promotion should be directed to the Newcastle Jets (Promoter) by contacting email@example.com