We’re giving two lucky Jets fans the chance to travel to Adelaide for our clash with the Reds.
To enter, all you have to do is share a photo of your favourite Jets moment on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to go into the draw!
You’ll also get the chance to travel on Fly Pelican’s inaugural Newcastle to Adelaide route, which coincides with our Round 24 Hyundai A-League fixture.
Be quick, the competition closes at midnight on Monday 19 March.
**UPDATE: Our winners have been announced! Congratulations to Sue Brown and Katie Ferguson – enjoy your trip!
- Return flights on Fly Pelican to Adelaide, travelling with the A League team – leaving 22nd March, returning 24th March
- Coach transfers within Adelaide (from airport to hotel, hotel to and from game, back to airport)
- Accommodation for two nights (separate from the team)
- Dinner provided one night with other guests (not team or coaching staff)
- Breakfasts included for the two mornings
- GA tickets to Adelaide United vs Newcastle Jets
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Newcastle Jets – Fly with the team to Adelaide (‘Competition’)
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The competition involves posting an image of the entrant’s favourite Jets moment and tagging the photo with either of the following hashtags: #onboard, #flypelican or #jetsmember0000 (inserting their member number)
- The Competition commences at 12.01am AEDT Tuesday March 13 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT Monday March 19 2018 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Newcastle Jets Club Pty Ltd (ACN 602 270 664) at Wirra Crescent, University of Newcastle Grounds, Waratah West, NSW, 2298, Telephone: (02) 4921 0800 ('Promoter').
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is open to entrants who are current 2017/18 Newcastle Jets Members, though to redeem the prize, at least one of the two travellers must be over 18 years of age.
- Number of entries: One entry per Member.
- People enter the Competition by posting an image of the entrant’s favourite Jets moment and tagging the photo with either of the following hashtags: #onboard, #flypelican or #jetsmember0000 (inserting their member number).
- The Prize consists of 2 return flights to Adelaide, travelling with the Newcastle Jets A League team on the 22nd March, returning on the 24th March. It also includes all coach transfers within Adelaide, hotel accommodation for two nights, including breakfast, and GA tickets for the Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United match on the 23rd March. The accommodation, transfers and meals are all separate from the A League team-the winners will be staying, travelling in Adelaide and eating apart from the team. The prize does not include airport transfers to or from Newcastle Airport.
- The winners of the Competition will be determined by the Promoter by 5pm AEDT Tuesday March 20 2018. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by phone and email within one business day of being selected. The name of the winner will also be published on the Newcastle Jets main website at www.newcastlejets.com.au within one business day of being selected.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, images submitted and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in processing the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
- the Promoter contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant.