Do you want to your chance to win a VIP Ed Sheeran experience?
Easy! Just attend our next three home games (Jan 9, 12, 20) and you could be enjoying the ultimate fan package, during the pop superstar’s 2018 Australian tour.
The package includes; two tickets to his ANZ Stadium show on 16 March 2018 in a fully catered box, overnight accommodation and limousine transfers to and from the event.
For our Junior Jets – who can attend all games FREE with a paying adult – they’ll go into the draw to win a fan experience with a player of their choice!
For you chance to win, all you need to do is pre-purchase your tickets at www.ticketmaster.com.au
Members who attend all three home games will automatically go into the draw.
Hyundai A-League fixtures:
Tuesday 9 January, 2018 – 7.50pm
Newcastle Jets v Central Coast Mariners
McDonald Jones Stadium
Friday 12 January, 2018 – 7.50pm
Newcastle Jets v Brisbane Roar
McDonald Jones Stadium
Saturday 20 January, 2018 – 5.35pm
Newcastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix
McDonald Jones Stadium
Westfield W-League fixtures:
Friday 12 January, 2018 – 5.20pm
Newcastle Jets v Adelaide United
McDonald Jones Stadium
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Any member or prepaid ticket purchaser who attends all three Newcastle Jets A League home matches at McDonald Jones Stadium in January 2018 goes into the draw to win an Ed Sheeran experience. The three matches that must be attended in order to be eligible are those on the 9th January 2018, 12th January 2018 and the 20th January 2018 at McDonald Jones Stadium.
- The Competition commences at 12.01am AEDT 4th January 2018 and concludes at 6.20pm AEDT 20th January 2018 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Newcastle Jets Club Pty Ltd (ACN 602 270 664) at Wirra Crescent, University of Newcastle Grounds, Waratah West, NSW, 2298, Telephone: (02) 4921 0800 ('Promoter').
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 16 years of age or over.
- Number of entries: One entry per eligible person
- People enter the Competition by attending all three Newcastle Jets home games in January 2018. All required information and contact details including email address, full name and contact phone number etc are entered via this process.
- The three Newcastle Jets home games that must be attended to be eligible for the draw are those held at McDonald Jones Stadium on the 9th January 2018, 12th January 2018 and 20th January 2018.
- The Prize consists of an Ed Sheeran experience, including 2 VIP corporate tickets to the Ed Sheeran concert held at ANZ Stadium on the 16th March 2018. The prize also includes accommodation for two for one night in Sydney with limousine transfers from the hotel to the concert and back. Any flights or transfers to the hotel are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner of the Competition will be determined by random draw on the 20th January 2018 at half time of the A League match. The winner must be present to redeem their prize.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by phone and email within one business day of being selected. The name of the winner will also be announced at the match on the 20th January. It will also be published on the Newcastle Jets main website at www.newcastlejets.com.au within one business day of being selected.
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Authorised under permit numbers: LTPS/18/21033
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in processing the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
- the Promoter contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant.
The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.