HOW TO ENTER
To receive one entry in the competition, individuals must have received a survey invitation email directly from Newcastle Jets Club Pty Ltd (ABN 60 602 270 664) (Newcastle Jets).
By entering the competition you give permission for the Newcastle Jets to contact you by phone or email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who received an email invitation from the Newcastle Jets. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Newcastle Jets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Newcastle Jets reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by Newcastle Jets to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- A maximum of one entry per person.
- Promotion commences 9am Wednesday 20 December 2017 and closes 5pm Tuesday 30 January 2018.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged and one winning entry will be selected based on creative merit by Newcastle Jets and will take place at Newcastle Jet’s office at Wirra Crescent, University of Newcastle Grounds, Waratah West, NSW 2298 on Wednesday 31 January 2018 at 11am. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of a signed 2017/2018 Newcastle Jets RAFF jersey and a 2018/19 Newcastle Jets Platinum membership. Total prize pool value is $650. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified by the Newcastle Jets.
- Prize must be redeemed by 30 March 2018. If the prize is unclaimed prize by 5pm on 30 March 2018, an unclaimed prize draw will be made at Newcastle Jet’s office at Wirra Crescent, University of Newcastle Grounds, Waratah West, NSW 2298 on 13 April 2018 at 3pm. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be notified by telephone by contact details they provided.
- The Newcastle Jets will contact the entrant by telephone using the contact details provided by the entrant. The prize winners will be announced on the Newcastle Jet’s website on the 2nd of February 2018 by 5:00pm AEST.
- Details of the Newcastle Jets Platinum Membership worth $650 can be found on the Newcastle Jets website: https://membership.newcastlejets.com.au/packages/view/3/Platinum-Membership
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Newcastle Jets, the Newcastle Jets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Newcastle Jets (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Newcastle Jets control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Newcastle Jets) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Newcastle Jets; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
- The Newcastle Jets collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Newcastle Jets. All entries become the property of Newcastle Jets.